All of zCover products have been manufactured to the highest quality standards. If defect occurs, zCover Inc. is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship to the original purchaser only under terms and conditions below. This warranty is not transferable.
Terms and Conditions:
- Warranty Duration:
- Case, Battery & Accessory: Ninety (90) Days from shipping date
- Charger & Power Solution: ONE (1) Year from shipping date
- Condition: NO replacement, exchange or refund can be offered if item:
- Has been altered;
- Has not been installed, operated, repaired, or maintained in accordance with instructions supplied by zCover;
- Has been subjected to misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, improper installation or operation, modification, lack of reasonable care, unauthorized medication, abnormal environmental conditions, performance of repairs unauthorized by zCover;
- If the factory-applied serial number or logo has been altered or removed from the Product.
- If the damage is arising during transportation, installation or while moving the Product, or to any transportation costs of the Product or any parts thereof to and from the owner, unless otherwise specified in these warranty conditions.
- Refund, Exchange or Replacement during the Warranty Period:
- In the event that this product is Defected On Arrival (DOA), you have to notify our Customer Care Center within 48 hours of receipt via e mail at email@example.com for On Line Orders, at firstname.lastname@example.org for all corporate account orders. Any report after 48 hours of receipt, then the Product will be treated under normal warranty conditions.
- If a defect arises and a valid claim is received by zCover within the Warranty Period, zCover will, in its sole discretion, either repair the defected item at it's own charge or exchange the product with a new product. zCover reserves the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent product or part. Replacement of the Product or a part does not extend or restart the Warranty period.
- Refund can be offered to consumer products ONLY. Refund request has to reach our Customer Care Center via e mail at email@example.com within 7 days of receipt of product. Products have to be returned to zCover premise within 14 days after RMA# is issued. Any failure of meeting the deadlines will be treated under normal warranty conditions. zCover reserves the right to refuse any refund request at our own discretion.
- Shipping fee is NON-REFUNDABLE unless it's DOA.
- All Corp. Phone Products, including cases, batteries & chargers, are NON-REFUNDABLE. You may request for exchange within 48 hours of receipt of products. But 25% - 35% restocking + re-shipping fee will be applied to your replacement order. Products have to be returned to zCover premise in good condition within 15 days after RMA# is issued. zCover reserves the right to refuse your request at our own discretion.
- For all exchange or replacement items, zCover will use commercially reasonable efforts to ship out the products within ten (10) working days after receipt of the RMA return. Actual delivery times may vary depending on Customer location.
- In the event that no identical Product is available for replacement, zCover reserves the right to replace the Product with a device of equal capacity, or offer the customer the choice of a Product upgrade which may incur an extra cost.
- You MUST obtained your RMA# before returning your item
- You MUST follow our Return Procedure to return your items
- RMA# MUST be marked visibly outside the box of your return
- zCover reserves the right to refuse any return package with our discretion.
- If you purchased the product directly from zCover, please send e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for all On Line orders , and email@example.com for all Corporate Account orders to request for a RMA# and Return Procedure. Please clearly state your On Line Order# / PO# and company's name on the subject line of your e mail, let us know the PID, qty and reason of your request. Also make sure you have included an explanation of the problem
- If you purchased the items from other reseller and it's within ninety (90) days, please contact your reseller to process your request. If it's occurred after ninety (90) days and your item is still within our warrant period, you may send your request to our Customer Care Center at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your Proof of Purchase.
- In the event that the goods requiring repair under warranty, you are responsible for the cost of transportation to and from zCover. Whilst in transit the goods are at your risk.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
- This warranty applies ONLY to Products manufactured by zCover that can be identified by "zCover" trade-mark, trade name or logo affixed to them.
- zCover is NOT responsible for:
- Any damage sustained by any devices used in association with the Product, however caused; and
- Damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the Product's use.
- Without limitation, this warranty does NOT apply to:
- Damage caused by use of the Product with a device for which the Product was not intended to be used;
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, fire or other external causes beyond the consumer's reasonable control;
- Physical damage caused by cuts or perforations to the Product;
- Damage caused by regular wear and tear;
- Damage caused by using the Product outside the permitted or intended uses described by zCover;
- Product that has been modified to alter functionality or capability;
- Warranty does not cover batteries or any other consumable products.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THIS WARRANTY AND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REMEDIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. AS PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ZCOVER SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL STATUTORY OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND WARRANTIES AGAINST HIDDEN AND LATENT DEFECTS. IF ZCOVER CANNOT LAWFULLY DISCLAIM STATUTORY OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THEN TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL SUCH WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS WARRANTY AND TO REPAIR, REPLACEMENT SERVICE OR REIMBURSEMENT OF THE PURCHASE PRICE AS DETERMINED BY ZCOVER IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION.
EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THIS WARRANTY AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ZCOVER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY OR CONDITION, OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT OR THE DEVICES WITH WHICH THE PRODUCT IS USED, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS ON CONTRACTS), LOSS OF THE USE OF MONEY, LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF REPUTATION, LOSS OF, DAMAGE TO OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, OR ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE HOWSOEVER CAUSED INCLUDING THE REPLACEMENT OF EQUIPMENT AND PROPERTY, ANY COSTS OF RECOVERING, PROGRAMMING, OR REPRODUCING ANY PROGRAM OR DATA. IN ANY EVENT, ZCOVER'S TOTAL LIABILITY WILL NOT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID BY THE CONSUMER FOR THE PRODUCT.
CONSUMER PROTECTION LAWS
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or exclusions or limitations of implied warranties or conditions, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary by jurisdiction.
In the event that one or more provisions of this warranty is inapplicable, invalid, or unenforceable in your jurisdiction, such provision(s) will be severable from this warranty, the remainder of which will continue to be in full force and effect.
THE APPLICATION OF THE UNITED NATIONS CONVENTION ON CONTRACTS FOR THE INTERNATIONAL SALE OF GOODS IS HEREBY EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED.
OBTAINING WARRANTY SERVICE
To obtain warranty service,
- You MUST obtained your RMA# with zCover pre-approval via e mail at email@example.com for all On Line Orders or at firstname.lastname@example.org for all direct Corporate Accounts.
- You must ship the Product, in its original packaging, to zCover at your own expense.
- RMA# should be marked clearly outside the box. You have to follow our Return Procedure CAREFULLY to return your items. zCover reserves the right reject any return package at our discretion. With your return, you must also include: (a) a copy of your receipt, bill of sale or other comparable proof of purchase; (b) a written description of the problem; and (c) your address and telephone number.
- After we received your return item, we will test your item accordingly. If no problem can be diagnosed, re-shipping fee + USD$15.00 Admin & Handling Fee will be charge before shipping the product back to you.
Should you have any questions or require any further information, please visit zCover online at http://www.zcover.com or email: email@example.com